Saturday Mar 7, 7:30 pm EST (GMT -5:00)
From Family Tree to Family Treasure
Now that we have those research documents, bits of scrap paper, newspaper clippings, photos, obits, e-mails and other assorted bits of “research”, how do we preserve them for future generations?
Make the most for your research by creating and presenting a family treasure that will ensure that your family stories won’t be forgotten.
- How to start
- Various Formats for Preserving Your Family's History
- Who to include
- Prompts for telling the stories
- Learn about adding photos, maps, newspaper articles, certificates, recipes and other items to round out your names, dates and pedigree charts
- Learn how to find out more about the social history of your ancestors for inclusion in your family book so that you can put context to your research
- Dealing with the skeletons and scandals